I promise I'm trying to get all of those things I said I would put on the site back when I started it done! I'm just so swamped. e_e On the bright side, it's fairly positive stuff. I haven't made a blog post to keep you guys up to date in a month though! Whoopsies. Anyway, onto the quick updates about my life! (Haha)
• I have a baby nephew now ♥
• I've been having awesome dreams that are probably going to become graphic novels someday (hopefully soonish)
• I got some quick facts sheets up as placeholders for future profiles on the Aces page
• I feel like my art has improved a little bit lately
• I ordered a set of art markers that should arrive some time in April
• I figured out the missing ruler situation--didn't find the little one, so I'm using a piece of plastic from...iPod packaging
• I got to help with a local Scholastic Bowl on the 18th, and I don't know how to briefly explain how that was
• I'll hopefully be updating the website on Saturday, March 25th (I'm writing this on the night of the 24th), including adding more recent artwork, updates to the doll/action figure blog, and anything else I can get done!
So...that's about it, I think! I might make another post here after the updates, but who knows. I might not have time. I might be about to start a time-crunch project that takes up pretty much the entire week. I'm looking forward to it though.
Also, I'd love to see more of what you guys and gals have been up to! Have you written a story? Drawn something you really like? Heard a song that's your new favorite? Did your pet do something that made you laugh? Anything! Let me know! Feel free to either comment about it or email in! ( Godsentcomics@gmail.com ) I always love talking. I'm quite the chatterbox, actually...which...you probably already know...and I think that that kind of thing would be mutually enjoyable. c:
And there we are! Some of my life updates, invitations to share some of your life with me, and randomness! Talk to you all soon, and have a wonderful day ♥
-Lissie Dixon ♠
This is just a little blog for me to update you guys about content, if something big happens, or just to jabber a bit. More or less just the Blog of Randomness! Enjoy!
If you'd like to support my work monetarily, I have a Ko-Fi! Just click the Buy Me a Coffee button below ♥
No obligation though, my loves! My work will be free as long as I can make it so. 'u'
Do you love horses? If so, I know the perfect website for you to check out! Hoofbeats for Him: A Spirit of Hope is a wonderful site that features two blogs by two lovely young ladies, as well as nature/animal photography, creative writing, horse information and oogling (Naturally!) and above all, a focus on God. ♥
Follow Godsent Comics!